|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plant||» Ultrafiltration System|
Ultra filtration is a pressure-driven membrane separation process that helps removes particulate matter from aqueous solutions such as water. UF membranes typically have pore sizes in the range of 0.01 to 0.10 μm and efficiently remove bacteria and most viruses, colloids and silt. The smaller the nominal pore size, the higher the removal efficiency. Most materials that are used in UF are polymeric and are naturally hydrophobic, such as polysulfone (PS) and polyethersulfone (PES). Ultrafilteration is used to treat surface water, ground water , seawater and waste water as either primary treatment or as pretreatment to reverse osmosis (RO) and nanofilteration (NF). Compared to other conventional pretreatment ultrafilteration allows for higher flux for RO and NF systems while maintaining longer intervals between cleanings.
NM Ultrafilteration Features :
- Low fouling Hydrophilic Polyethersulfone membrane .
- Excellent filtration performance at low pressure.
- Tolerant to chlorine , peroxide and other oxidants.
- Removes bacteria and viruses.
- Fully automatic backwashing process available.
- Simple, vertical, compact designing.
- Simple operation and maintenance